Information collection and use
- Cytonn Investments Integrated Partners, LLP(The Alma LLP) is the sole owner of any information
collected on this site.
- We will not sell, share or rent out this information to others in ways different from what
is disclosed in this statement.
- Some pages of this website may require Cytonn to collect information from users.
- We may transfer the information collected to any of our related entities and affiliates,
located anywhere in the world.
If you contact us through the website with a general query, you may need to provide us with
personal information (including but not limited to; personal bio-data and contact details to
enable us better respond to your query and track further correspond to ensure you receive
excellent service from us.
The information may also be used to compile statistics on response handling to enable us measure
our standards of service delivery as we endeavor to always offer you excellent client service.
This information is generalized and no individual names or personal information are retained or
used for any other purpose.
- If a user wishes to subscribe to information about Cytonn’s The Alma Project, such as
press releases, project updates, research and publication, we will ask for an email address.
- Cytonn will use this email address to send the requested information only and not for any
other unsolicited information.
How to subscribe and unsubscribe:
Users may subscribe or unsubscribe at any time by filling in the form on
Orders, surveys and contests
- From time to time, our site may request information from users via surveys or contests.
Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary. The user therefore has a choice -
whether or not to disclose this information.
- Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address) and
demographic information (such as gender, age, level of education).
- Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and
satisfaction of this site.
- For contests, contact information will be used to register participants, notify the winners
and award prizes, etc.
Third party services
- We may partner with another party to provide these or other specific services. When the user
signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is
necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- These parties are not allowed to use any personal information collected, except for the
purpose of providing these services.
- We do not share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please take note that we are not responsible for the
privacy policies or practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of the same
when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects
personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information
collected by this site.
We may, from time to time, make changes to this policy. We recommend that users of this site